1. What actually inspired the writing of your novel (s)
3. Can you describe your heroine's personality - title, rank - description.
Like Robbie, Miss Florence Marsh is middle class, and like Robbie, she is a very sweet person. There is a hint of mischief about her, which our hero finds very intriguing. Flo might not be particularly impressed with the magazine he is working for, but she is rather enchanted by his illustrations (and by his smile, of course!).
4 Are there secondary lead characters with important roles.
5 Where is the novel (s) set, timeframe, country etc.
6. What is it about your chosen era, periods that you most enjoy.
7. Which if any of your characters do you dislike, and why.
8. Do you avoid sex scenes, gross violence or other in your works.
9. How would you rate your novel: historical fiction, romantic fiction, tear-jerker, emotional drama, swashbuckling adventure, or. . .
THE BRIDE PRIZE is a historical romance, and a relatively light-hearted one at that (but what else would you except when your Victorian characters attend a medieval tournament that ends in mayhem?)